"I give, bequeath and devise (percentage or dollar amount) to the Endowment of the Central North Carolina Council, Boy Scouts of America, Albemarle, N.C."
Providing for the Future of Scouting:
Bequests and other planned gifts help build and strengthen the Boy Scout’s mission of character development, citizenship, personal fitness, and public service. The Council’s future excellence is dependent on the planned gifts that Scouters and Friends of Scouting make today to benefit the Scouts of tomorrow.
Please consider supporting the Central North Carolina Council, Boy Scouts of America in your estate plans.
Why a Charitable Bequest for the Council?
In addition to the satisfaction you’ll feel for providing a perpetual legacy for you, your family, or someone you admire, you will provide critical resources to support your favorite Scouting cause
Types of Bequests
- Specific amount to Central North Carolina Council BSA
- All or a percentage of your estate or residual estate to the Boy Scouts
- The Council as the beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy
- Charitable remainder trust in your estate plan
What Area or Aspect of Scouting Can I Support?
- Virtually anything in Scouting and within our mission. Sometimes are supporters may want to enhance an existing program, others times it may be to establish a new one. Please contact us to discuss your specific area of interest within scouting for clarification.
You already have put the Boy Scouts in your plans? Why tell us about it?
- Ensure your charitable plans will stand test of time
- Inspire others to establish their own Scouting legacy
- Demonstrate philanthropic leadership to Boy Scout stakeholders
- Allow us the opportunity to celebrate your generosity and future legacy
- Help secure the future of Scouting in our local communities
How do I set up a Charitable Bequest to the Boy Scouts?
Please contact us if you have any questions about how to make a bequest to support the Central North Carolina Council or to request any additional information that might be helpful to you and your attorney as you consider making a bequest to us.
If you have included a bequest to support the Central North Carolina Council, Boy Scouts of America in your estate plan, please contact us to let us know. We would like to thank you and recognize you for your gift.
Contact: Carlo Laurore, CFP® CHFC® CLU®