Gifts you can give today:
· Maximize your deduction; minimize the gift details
Stocks and Securities
· Buy low and Give High
· Make a gift, potentially a larger gift, while avoiding capital gains tax
· Avoid capital gains tax, receive an income tax deduction
· Gift option that may not affect your lifestyle
· Commonly used to establish a gift that pays income.
Gifts that make an impact after your lifetime:
Bequest and Wills
· Include a bequest in your will (cash, specific property, or a share of the estate residue)
· Today- a gift that costs you and your family nothing
· Tomorrow- a gift bigger and an impact greater than you thought possible.
· Make a gift to the Central North Carolina Council Endowment
· Establish a named Endowment Fund to be held within the Council’s Endowment
· Make a lasting impact on the youth of our region.
· Make the Boy Scouts a beneficiary of your retirement plan
· Eliminates income tax on retirement plan assets
· Donate a paid-up life insurance policy
· Designate the Boy Scouts as a beneficiary of an existing policy
Life Estate: Give Your Home, But Live There for Life
· Receive an immediate large tax deduction
· Live in Your Home for the rest of your life and your mate’s life.
· Impact the Council with a great gift after your lifetime.