This page is to register for Camp Cabarrus Cub Scout Day Camp, Week 1.
Registration Process for attending Cub Scouts:
- Parents register their son(s) for camp utilizing the online registration form linked below.
- Parents download Medical and Code of Conduct Forms, fill them out and turn in them into their Cubmaster or Day Camp Unit Coordinator, along with camp fee.
- Medical Form - Can Be Filled Out Online, but must be printed out, and handed in to your Unit's Day Camp Coordinator
- Code of Conduct - Must be Printed, Signed and handed in to your Unit's Day Camp Coordinator
- Cost $65 per week, $110 for both weeks.
- Packs are to collect camp registration fees and in turn pay the council
- $15 discount for scout whose parent volunteers the entire week.
- Scouts signing up for 2 weeks will receive only 1 t-shirt
- Extra t-shirts are available for $10 each
Registration Process for Volunteers:
- Those volunteering for Day Camp are asked to utilize the Volunteer Application linked below.
- Junior Volunteers are also required to submit Medical and Code of Conduct forms. Please fill these forms out and turn them into you Cubmaster or Day Camp Unit Coordinator.
- Medical Form Can Be Filled Out Online, but must be printed out, and handed in to your Unit's Day Camp Coordinator
Code of Conduct
- Must be Printed, Signed and handed in to your Unit's Day Camp Coordinator
- All volunteers, adults and juniors, are required to submit proof of Youth Protection within the last two years.
- All volunteers must complete BSA’s Youth Protection Training online.
- If you are a member of a troop and are in need of leadership hours, please be sure your Scoutmaster has completed the Day Camp Unit Coordinator Contact Form so you can be sure to receive proper credit
Day Camp Unit Coordinator
Cubmaster or a Day Camp Unit Coordinator from each unit must complete the online registration form listed below so we know who the contact person is. Please do so as soon as possible.
- Day Camp Unit Coordinator Contact form - Please Submit contact information for a single point of contact for each Pack or Troop.
- Please Print the following Information Form to hand out to Anyone in the unit who is interested.
Once registration is closed, 5/3/2011, the Camp Director for the corresponding week will send a list of those scouts and volunteers registered to the responsible person for each unit. The pack will then submit payment to the council for all of the attending scouts by 5/10/2011.
All Medical and Code of Conduct forms need to be collected and delivered to Bob and Don at the scout shop by 5/10/2011.
Any questions can be directed to the Day Camp Directors or Don Efird.